Re: [xsl] Problem while displaying TOC in XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem while displaying TOC in XSL-FO
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:21:17 -0500
Kavita:

<xsl:template ...>
    <xsl:apply-templates mode="toc"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates mode="body"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="section" mode="toc">
  <xsl:if test="$include">
    ... do your thing ...
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="section" mode="body">
  <xsl:if test="$include">
    ... do your thing ...
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

How you define "$include" for each section, and what you do when you do your thing, is up to you. You just have to make sure $include is defined to return true() or false() for each section the same way in both traversals.

As Ken says, it's really very simple.

Cheers,
Wendell