RE: RE: [xsl] Help with tree menu

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Help with tree menu
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:41:02 -0500
It looks like I'm having trouble understanding the issue.

It would help if you follow the list guidelines and post ALL of the following:

o Your input document (we have that)
o The stylesheet you are that's causing the problem  (we have that)
o The output you are hoping to get (missing)

A description of the problem and a description of the hoped-for output is not an adequate substitute for a sample of hoped-for output.

I should have made this point earlier.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email