[xsl] Re: [saxon] xslt debugger plugin for IDEA

Subject: [xsl] Re: [saxon] xslt debugger plugin for IDEA
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 05:52:24 -0800
First, in my reply I include the xsl-list, too, as this may be
interesting for any member of the XSLT community.

Next, I would also recommend having a look at the XSLT Debugger of
Microsoft's Visual Studio. In the just RTM-ed VS 2008 there are some
new features like Data Breakpoints and displaying the code of the
(unwritten by the programmer) default rules.

Please, email me any comments and suggestions.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev