Re: [xsl] copy nodes based on the criteria

Subject: Re: [xsl] copy nodes based on the criteria
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 21:23:55 +0530
On 12/8/07, Senthil Nathan <rsennat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, first copy all the elements which has attributes, then drop elements which
> don't have the attribute Apply=1. Also dont drop the ancestor and descendant of
> elements with Apply=1

I hope the stylesheet I posted meets your requirement.

But frankly speaking, the XSLT processor won't execute as per the
control flow your have described above :) It invokes the template rule
for root node first, and then executes template rules (either built in
rules, or user-defined rules) as it find nodes below the root node.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi