Re: [xsl] Identity transformation for XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Identity transformation for XSLT 2.0
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:01:49 +0000

    Jesper> Hi list I have tried to make a stylesheet that can make a
    Jesper> complete identity transformation in XSLT 2.0. I have
    Jesper> probably forgotten a few things, please have a look.

It uses saxon:parse() and saxon:serialize(), and so is Saxon-specific - not XSLT 2.0.

Otherwise, a nice try.

You might try adding use-when processing to isolate the functionality
requiring the saxon extensions (as far as serialization is concerned,
Florent Georges has written a pure XSLT 2.0 serializer, which you
could import to remove one dependency - I don't have any suggesstion
for parsing though - perhaps Dmitre might feel up to it?). It looks
like character maps only.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire