Re: [xsl] XSLTPROC performance

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLTPROC performance
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 12:07:46 +0000
On Thu, Dec 20 2007 11:27:25 +0000, gr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks for the quick answer, is there any example on how to do this that you
> wrute below?
>
>> One thing that's undocumented on the libxslt web site is that recent
>> versions support extensions as 'plugins' in a 'libxslt-plugins'
>> directory as an alternative to the previous requirement to make your own
>> xsltproc-variant that linked to your own extension functions.

I suggest that you look at the test code in the 'tests/plugins'
directory of the libxslt source code.

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works