RE: [xsl] Table type output in text fromat in a xml file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Table type output in text fromat in a xml file
From: "Wei, Alice J." <ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 17:49:55 -0500
Hi, Rasha:

  Monospace? If you know CSS, you can do something like setting it to a
particular class, and do a

.classname {
    font-family: monospace}

for the particular section. You can actually add something like
style="font-family:monospace;" if you are only doing this for a small
portion.

Good luck!

Alice Wei
MIS 2008