Re: [xsl] Fun w/ Anagrams and FXSL: Anagram Baby Names! :D (And A Mystery To Help Solve)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fun w/ Anagrams and FXSL: Anagram Baby Names! :D (And A Mystery To Help Solve)
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 05:05:38 -0700
On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 01:03:02 -0700, Colin Adams <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 08/01/2008, M. David Peterson <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

NOTE: To run this code you will either need to either check out the trunk
of of the XSLT Google Code SVN repository[4], or if you already have FXSL
on your machine, check out[5] and change the values of the xsl:import
elements to point at the location of the FXSL libraries on your machine.

You shouldn't need to do this.

DOH! Good point!

David, the best way to handle this situation is to hard-code the
absolute http URI for the imported FXSL module, and let the FXSL
catalog resolve this to the local copy.
This should be explained in the FXSL install instructions.

There's instructions for FXSL?

I kid, I kid. I don't read instructions all that well (obviously!), but I kid. ;-)

If it isn't
clear, please email me for clarification (I will reply at the weekend
when I get home and can look it up).

No, it makes perfect sense. Need to update my local catalog properly, but that's easy enough. Thanks for the whack upside the head!

-- /M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | m.david@xxxxxx
Mobile: (206) 418-9027
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354