[xsl] Document function isn't realoding document.

Subject: [xsl] Document function isn't realoding document.
From: "Adam Komisarek" <akakus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:52:56 +0100
Hello!

I have very big problem with my XSLT transformation... I'm using
Xalan, stylesheet is version 1.0. At some point of the transformation
stylesheet reads value which is needed later in transformation. To
avoid passing this variable through all apply-templates and using
parameters in xsl:template I use xalan:redirect extension - simply
write to file value of interesting element making with it XML document
(<myValue>readed value</myValue>) and then I read that file with
document(myFile) function. The problem is when I change that file with
consequents invoking of redirect:write instructions and read them
again using processor doesn't see changes in that document - value of
<myValue> is still the same as at the first time!
Does processor cache in some way documents? Can I reload documents in some way?
I want to avoid working with params...
Thanks!

Regards,
Adam Komisarek