Re: [xsl] {} quantifiers in regex

Subject: Re: [xsl] {} quantifiers in regex
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:55:42 +0100
Florent Georges wrote:
Abel Braaksma wrote:

some XSLT 2.0 processors do not allow the smiley comments

Really? Do you have names? BTW, such a processor wouldn't be an XSLT 2.0 processor...

The AltovaXML processor used to complain about using smileys, but perhaps that was in the time of the draft spec, I can't tell, but now it is gone. I just tested with some scenario's and the only complaining processor was Gestalt ("Call on void target"), but that was about using a analyze-string inside a function. It appeared later that when I used analyze-string inside a template that all processors acted equally on trivial test cases.

Sorry for the misinformation, I should've tested before making such a statement.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma