Re: [xsl] The identity transform and attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] The identity transform and attributes
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:46:06 GMT
> makes it clearer, brighter and, most importantly, understandable.

There you have it, the obvious solution for making the identity template
(and any other XSLT construct) easier to understand.

Instead of changing the XSLT construct, change the humans, force them to
spend 10 years on xsl-list soaking up collective group-think, so that
the idioms used seem natural....

>  Ah well, next year perhaps ;)

http://xsl-list.markmail.org/search/?q=from%3A+Braaksma

would indicate that even next year you won't have soaked up 10 years of
xsl-list:-)

actually no one has, until next month, of currently active members I
see Mike on 24th Feb 1998, I didn't seem to have posted until November
1998, although I suspect I was subscribed for a while before that.

David