Re: [xsl] WYSIWYG XSLT editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] WYSIWYG XSLT editor
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 08:18:46 -0800
I wonder why someone that wants a WYSIWYG solution would care about the underlying technologies? Perhaps Senthil can give requirements for his application. I assume that what she/he is looking for is an online publishing tool of some kind. Such tools may well use XSLT but not actually generate it.

With respect,
Steven