Re: [xsl] Evaluation of MathML using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Evaluation of MathML using XSLT
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:28:46 GMT
our in house doccumentation contains (more or less) content mathml (with
some presentation mathml, and some extensions) and we generate code and
documentation from the same source. It's not really "business rules
though"

>  the generated xslt would likely have to call exslt and other
>  functions libraries.

yes in our case we're generating (C, C#, ...) code with xslt  so the math
evaluation is defered to the result evaluation, not actually evaluated
in the stylesheet.

> Perhaps it's just not possible...
There are several systems that will evaluate content mathml (maple
perhaps the best known) but this list isn't really the place, we could
move over to www-math@xxxxxxx

David