RE: [xsl] RE: Ignore case while grouping

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Ignore case while grouping
From: "Manish_Jaiswal" <Manish_Jaiswal@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 16:33:45 +0530
Thanks Michael for your valuable suggestions. It was indeed very useful.

As currently I am using saxon9 processor therefore the first solution is
working for me. I think there is one small issue with second solution.
It will not generate the mixed-case version that is, it will give either
ROBART J(when upper-case() is used) or robart j(when lower-case() is
used). In any case we won't get Robart J which we are getting with the
first solution.

Thanks again Michael.

Regards,
Manish