RE: [xsl] Mysterious 0utput Escaping

Subject: RE: [xsl] Mysterious 0utput Escaping
From: "Marroc" <marrocdanderfluff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:13:08 -0000
Thanks Michael,

Before I asked this question, I searched the Internet and didn't find any
reasonable explanations. As well as wanting a way of remembering the
mechanism for myself, I asked the question to provide a lasting reference
somewhere on the Internet. I noticed that you yourself have seen evidence
that beginners don't know what output-escaping is - which is precisely why I
asked!

Thanks again,
Richard