[xsl] Insert elment in XSD

Subject: [xsl] Insert elment in XSD
From: <igutierrez027@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 18:30:05 +0100 (CET)
Hello everybody!

You say me that cannot use variables in match of the template with XSLT
1.0, but is possible with 2.0, ok?

I am using Oxygen 9.1. In the transform options I put saxon9B for
validate XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0.

When I execute the XSD occurs the error that says (it seems that is
executing with Saxon6.5.5 and not with saxon9B):

E[Saxon6.5.5] Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.
W[Saxon6.5.5] The match pattern in xsl:template may not contain
references to variables

and when I execute the stylesheet (XSL) the result is correct.

I have tried to execute with JAXP and the result is correct too.

I dont know how know if the XSLT processor is 1.0 or 2.0 and how change

it in Oxygen.

Somebody could help me?

Thank You.