RE: [xsl] inserting tabs

Subject: RE: [xsl] inserting tabs
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:32:11 -0000
You can output a tab anywhere you like using

<xsl:text>&_#x09;</xsl:text>

The stylesheet can't refer to an entity declared in the source document, but
you could if you wanted declare an entity in the stylesheet document, in
which case you would be able to write &_tab; instead of &_#x09;

Ignore all the underscores in this message, they are to defend against mail
systems trying to be clever and failing.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/