RE: [xsl] Slow XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Slow XSLT
From: Cleyton Jordan <cleytonjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 11:09:54 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Michael and David,

I would like to thank you for all your input and
help. It is really appreciated.

I will try to use the the vanilla push-processing
coding style demonstrated by David Carlisle's
for the rows.

Michael, you are right I was typing everything using
the browser and made lots of mistake in my code
examples. I am sorry about that.

David, thanks again for your example code.

Just for completeness, this an extract of my xml but
well formatted. The Rows and Columns can grow a lot:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
  <Report>
    <Measures>
      <Measure idx="1" heading="Total Pages"/>
      <Measure idx="2" heading="Cost"/>
    </Measures>
    <Columns>
      <ColGrp heading="Year">