Re: [xsl] Slow XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Slow XSLT
From: Cleyton Jordan <cleytonjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 22:04:07 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Abel,

Thanks for your reply.

I use JavaScript + XMLHttpRequest to load my XML and
the XSLT then I tranform it.

I have added timers in my javascript to check how long
it takes to transform. I am still improving my timers
to make sure I only time the XSLT transformation but I
think if I use Fire Bug it can help me to check how
long the transformation is taking. I will let you know
if Fire Bug is good for that.

I have never used the command line version of MSXML to
do any transformation and would be interested in
learning how to use it. Could you please let me know
what command I have to run?

The browser lock up for long xml and the processor is
at 100% during the transformation then it goes down
again. I do not have a dual core processor computer.

Also, I am assigning the resulting HTML transformation
using Div.innerHTML.

I do not have access to any provider to put my HTML
page online but if you see my other post you can get a
copy of my latest XSLT and xml and run it.

Cheers

Yahoo! Photos  NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com