Re: [xsl] Slow XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Slow XSLT
From: "Manfred Staudinger" <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 15:06:17 +0100
On 15/03/2008, Cleyton Jordan <cleytonjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Manfred,
>
>  I have tried your latest sample XSLT and I have to
>  confess that I was really impressed. It is nearly
>  creating the table the way I need.
I know it's giving the RowGrp headings only at 1 level and not
dynamically as you probably want. But the only problem I tried to
address was about performance. If you are satisfied with it, we should
close this thread (it has grown way too long, to be useful for any
other folks in helping with xslt performance problems).

I'll address any remaining problems off-list, but you should still
feel free to ask any xslt question here. If you want me I would try to
help to be more specific (I had the very same problems only 2 years
ago).

Regards,

Manfred