[xsl] general question about an approach

Subject: [xsl] general question about an approach
From: Andreas Peter <info@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:17:17 +0100
Hello list-users,

for my forthcoming diploma I am developing a XMLSchema for MS Word templates. The XMLSchema works fine so far but now a more general questions occurs. In my optinion there are two possible procedures:

1. Use a XMLSchema inside of the Word template => save as XML => get a validated (nested) XML file
2. Use a transformation => get a (nested) XML structure out of the flat WordML file => validate it against the existing XMLSchema => get a validated XML file

My question now:
Which approach will be more useful? I ask this question because I think the list-users have more practical experience than I have.

Thanks for helping me,
Andreas