Re: [xsl] XSLT collection function to get filenames

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT collection function to get filenames
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:10:46 GMT
> When you say document node with a single text - do you really mean
> that?

oh I always mean what I say, even though my fingers have been known to
type something else entirely....

Yes I meant a document node with a text node child, ie the same thing you'd
get from

<xsl:variable name="x">
one two three
</xsl:variable>

The XPath document model (even at  1.0) has always made specific
allowance for document nodes to contain 0 or more than 1 element,
something that can't be achieved by parsing a well formed XML file, but
which arises naturally in many XSLT constructs (and is allowed in an
external parsed entity file in xml generally).

David