Re: [xsl] Building a bidirectional map of namespaces prefix to namespace from wsdl:definition

Subject: Re: [xsl] Building a bidirectional map of namespaces prefix to namespace from wsdl:definition
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:51:58 +0530
On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Farrukh Najmi
<farrukh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I need to process a WSDL document via XSLT and build two maps from the
>  namespace declaration in the wsdl:definition element.
>
>     * Key is the namespace prefix and value is the namespace
>     * Key is the namespace and value is the prefix

This should be easy to do in XSLT (in 2.0 surely). When you say,
"build two maps", then what kind of data structure in the stylesheet
are you looking to store the maps? Or probably, you can output two XML
documents (or perhaps, text files), which contain the maps.

>  Does anyone have an example of doing that or something similar that they
>  can share along with a snippet that shows how to do a
>  lookup of a value based on key.

When you say, "do a lookup of a value based on key", you need to
clarify what data structure stores the map. If the maps are stored in
external XML or text files, you can do a lookup based on normal XPath
expressions.

If you could clarify on these aspects, we could try to solve the
problem, or can give suitable pointers ...

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi