[xsl] Is there a better way to produce a single html via XSLT from multiple xml files ?

Subject: [xsl] Is there a better way to produce a single html via XSLT from multiple xml files ?
From: "Z W" <mpc8250@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:35:49 -0700
Hi

Newbie to XSLT.

I'm using Ant's xslt task to invoke Saxon 9.
I have 2 input xml files, each in a different directory.
I have 1 xls for both.
Problem:
a) I got stuck at trying to find the minimun and maximum of each attribute.
b) Because of (a), I thought I should make 2 separate calls to the
same xls for the 2 xml files, whose outputs are html files
But this create the problem to find a way to combine these 2 html files.

Is there a better way to do this - ie could I just use a single xsl
and produce results from 2 different xml inputs
I have also posted an earlier question about min, max problem.

Thank you very much for your help.