Re: [xsl] for-each issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] for-each issue
From: "Z W" <mpc8250@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 02:54:40 -0700
Mukul

I took your suggestion to use this approach:

> <xsl:variable name="x">
>   <xsl:for-each ..
>
>   </xsl:for-each>
> </xsl:variable>

ie
<xsl:variable name="cib_time_duration">
<xsl:for-each select="document($currentJTL)/testResults/*[not(@label =
preceding::*/@label)]">
<xsl:variable name="minTimeStamp_prev_2">
	<xsl:call-template name="find_minTimeStamp_prev_2">			<xsl:with-param
name="nodes" select="/testResults/sampleResult" />
	</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="maxTimeStamp_prev_2">
	<xsl:call-template name="find_maxTimeStamp_prev_2">
	<xsl:with-param name="nodes" select="/testResults/sampleResult" />
                </xsl:call-template>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:variable name="timeSpan" select="$maxTimeStamp_prev_2
-$minTimeStamp_prev_2" />
<xsl:value-of select="$timeSpan"/>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:value-of select="$cib_time_duration"/>

But I get the $cib_time_duration printed 3 times. How do I get it to
print once ?