Re: [xsl] Multiple search and replace

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multiple search and replace
From: Michael Müller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:34:00 +0200
Am 02.04.2008 um 12:21 schrieb Pankaj Chaturvedi:
Thanks Abel. Seems that the simple answer is use version="2.0". But
as you
correctly correct I am running into the problem.

I did tried to test by changing the "version' attribute value to
2.0 but I
am encountering another error at one of my line, where I am using
<xsl:if
test="name(following-sibling::keyword)"> Error: XPATH 2.0
expression, Too
many items.

This was perfect in 1.0.

Better in 1.0 and correct in 2.0 is:

<xsl:if test="name(following-sibling::keyword[1])">

Michael M|ller-Hillebrand: Dokumentations-Technologie
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Lvsungen und Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
<http://cap-studio.de/> -- Tel. +49 (9131) 28747