Re: [xsl] Refreshing data

Subject: Re: [xsl] Refreshing data
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:36:10 -0400
It does not seem to me that this question is about XSL, which is the scope of XSL-List. (The fact that some data may have been produced using XSL, or may be intended to be viewed using XSL, does not make all questions about it related to XSL.) If this question is related to XSL please clarify the relationship; if this question is not related to XSL please take it elsewhere.

REMINDER to XSL-List regulars: please don't reply to off-topic messages on list.

Thank you.

-- Tommie

Hi

I have a set of pages using xml and xsl. The pages display motorsport
results.

The pages are uploaded frequently and if the viewer refreshes the page
whilst I am uploading the xml datafile, it produces and error, which is
understandable. To reduce the chances of this happening, I upload the data
file with a different extension, then once it is uploaded, I delete the
original and rename the new file.

Would anyone have a suggestion of a better way to do this. I find people
sometimes receive the error message still

Thanks
Garry

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML