Re: [xsl] Passing parameters to an indirectly called template after matching.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing parameters to an indirectly called template after matching.
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:52:02 -0400
At 08:33 AM 4/17/2008, Abel wrote:
Nice to hear it's working now. XSLT 2.0 was a big leap forward, compared to XSLT 1.0. And I believe it is more intuitive to learn when you are a novice.

Really? Abel (or anyone), I'd be interested in hearing your reasons.

(I can think of a couple of possibilities, but I can also think of a couple of reasons why not, mostly having to do with XPath.)

Cheers,
Wendell