Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()

Subject: Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:04:02 +0100

    Dimitre> Seems like some people didn't understand what I said.  Is
    Dimitre> it too complicated to understand that "the results
    Dimitre> happens not earlier than the reason for it" ?

But the examples you gave relied on more than this.

Besides - it isn't necessarily relevant to the problem. In a
speculative parallelism implementation, the results may well be
calculated before the need for them arises.

In fact, this is something I intend to explore next year - evaluating
global variables in parallel prior to any reference to them.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire