Re: [xsl] Problem using Sum and Grouping in 1.0 past first sibling

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem using Sum and Grouping in 1.0 past first sibling
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:32:46 +0200 (CEST)
"Mike Finch [Wasabeat]" wrote:

  Hi

> This is my first post here and I am quite new to XSL.

  You posted exactly the same message yesterday.  For me, I didn't read
it because it is too long, and you obviously didn't take the time to
reduce the example to a minimal complete test.  I don't have the time
to make your homework for you, sorry.

  I am sure you will both (1) get more answers if you reduce your
example to the pertinent parts and (2) will learn more doing so (if not
find the answer by yourself.)

  Regards,

--drkm