Re: [xsl] function-available returns false

Subject: Re: [xsl] function-available returns false
From: "Manfred Staudinger" <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 01:26:11 +0200
When I compared your stylesheet with mine I found I had several
namespaces for EXSLT wrong! On the other hand I think you are missing
a extension-element-prefixes="exsl date func".

I have updated the file with a short description and because
its PI it can also be used directly with the browser.
http://documenta.rudolphina.org/available.xml

Many thanks,

Manfred