[xsl] Question - Please answer as best you can with what little info there is

Subject: [xsl] Question - Please answer as best you can with what little info there is
From: "Dan Acuff" <dacuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:36:32 -0400
There is a website called www.worldofwarcraft.com

Many times, (I think now they have a splash page up so it might mess up
the home page), the home page extension is litterally .xml.

What I want to know is how are they rendering the pages?

Do you think they are using lots of XML/XSL to create the pages?

How do they get a .xml page to load, yet with so many graphics.

I want to see about emulating them to that level of sophistication.

Is it just a veil, and somehow the .xml extension gets on there
accidentally or can we really make such amazing sites now with a .xml
extension.