RE: [xsl] so how does sum() work?

Subject: RE: [xsl] so how does sum() work?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:45:20 +0100
I can't see what's wrong here and I suspect the problem might be elsewhere.

One bit of advice, though: type errors are much easier to diagnose if you
declare the types of all your variables and parameters (using the "as"
attribute). This typically results in the error message being reported much
closer to the point where your code is actually wrong.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/