Re: [xsl] onChange does not funtioning?

Subject: Re: [xsl] onChange does not funtioning?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:21:54 -0400
It does not seem to me that this is a question about XSL; it seems to be a question about the design of data that might be created using XSLT.

Discussion of what your target data should contain (for example, what should be on and HTML page to achieve the desired effect in a browser) is out of scope for XSL-List. Once you know what you want the target of your transform to contain, we on XSL-List will be happy to help you with the XSLT to create it.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML