Re: [xsl] onChange does not funtioning?

Subject: Re: [xsl] onChange does not funtioning?
From: nenad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 01:56:47 +0200
Sorry if I am wrong but just put things simpler.
The same code in html or pure ASP.net functioning 100%

I just had to write in xslt way and after page transformation
function is disabled. I can not find anywhere else cause
but I am ready to obey to rules and scope of this list.

It does not seem to me that this is a question about XSL; it seems to
be a question about the design of data that might be created using
XSLT.

Discussion of what your target data should contain (for example, what
should be on and HTML page to achieve the desired effect in a
browser) is out of scope for XSL-List. Once you know what you want
the target of your transform to contain, we on XSL-List will be happy
to help you with the XSLT to create it.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML