RE: [xsl] starts-with on more than one item

Subject: RE: [xsl] starts-with on more than one item
From: "Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:11:00 +0100
Ahem ....

One might equally say :
Shame on you! It's not called the "Harvard comma" for nothing...

The Wikipedia article is entitled Serial Comma and states it's also
known as Oxford Comma or Harvard Comma.
The name used is perhaps being determined by which side of the Atlantic
the speaker is not on.....
(or associated prejudices)

Unhelpfully (and markedly off-topic),
Richard.