Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 18:29:17 +0530
I am a bit sceptical about the useful of this concept. But would be
eager to know why you want to do this.

What do you intend to do with the MIME output from the stylesheet?

I think this should be possible with XSLT. You need to read the MIME
specification[1] to learn about the format, and implement the
stylesheet accordingly.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME

--
Regards,