Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 14:38:43 +0100
> I think a text output will be created on the standard output, or a
> file (if a redirection to file is made).

No, that would be wrong, either the system handles mailto: URI scheme
(eg by sending mail, for example but any kind of handling is probably
allowed, including i suppsoe sticking the result on standard out, so
perhaps your assertion isn't completely wrong.) then it should handle it
otherwise it should report an error that it doesn't handle it.

> I think, this is again processor specific behaviour.
yes but same is true of any URI scheme, there is no requirement on a
system to support file: or http: schemes for example (either for input
or output)

David