Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:17:45 +0200
Senthilkumaravelan K schrieb:
Hi ,
Need to create a Multipart mime message to send a email from the
system. Am working on application,which takes xml and transforms into
two separate stylesheet , one to produce text and html output from
there am constructing mime message using Java.

I need help here to convert my output as mime message so that I can
write to socket to generate email .

Converting the output as MIME message should *not* be attempted at the XSLT level, but rather in the Java code of your application, which calls the XSL transformation, then assembles the output in a MIME message by using some Java MIME library (googling for "Java MIME library" turns up a couple of choices), and then, finally, dispatches the mail message.

Michael Ludwig