Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multi part mime message in XSLT
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 06:41:05 +0530
Hi Senthil,
  I think it will be easier if you perform mail handling
functions/APIs from say Java. You should use XSLT to generate only the
body of the mail. Then feed this mail text to a Java API which can
send the mail.

Personally I wouldn't try to generate a MIME stream from XSLT. Mail
APIs does this for us using user supplied parameters.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi