RE: [xsl] Value of attribute starts-with or contains

Subject: RE: [xsl] Value of attribute starts-with or contains
From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <pankaj.chaturvedi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:02:24 +0530
And even <xsl:apply-templates
select=".//entry/contains[@aid5:cellstyle='tbody_cell']"/> is not working.
:-(

Thanks Michael. That's why I was getting the 1 in my output.

Well I don't wanted to count them that I was trying to debug my code, I am
actually trying to apply-templates with the check.

Something like <xsl:apply-templates
select="contains[.//entry/@aid5:cellstyle='tbody_cell']"/>

As I have another entries whose values differs for @aid5:cellstyle, and
which unfortunately I have not shown in below mark up.

Can this be done.