[xsl] Announce: Hands-on XSL Training in Wellington, NZ [XSL List]

Subject: [xsl] Announce: Hands-on XSL Training in Wellington, NZ [XSL List]
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 23:48:04 -0800
Just a quick note that we are looking for expressions of interest in attending five days of XSLT training and three days of XSL-FO training from January 26, 2009 through February 4, 2009 in Wellington, NZ. These are the most in-depth configurations of Crane's XSL training classes, covering the use of every element, every attribute and every function of both XSLT/XPath 1.0 and 2.0, and every formatting object of XSL-FO 1.0 and 1.1 with more detail and more exercises than other available configurations of our material. Each class is separately subscribed, with a discount for attending both.

We cannot commit to this until we get sufficient interest, so we are making this pre-announcement so that candidate registrants can review the information now and let us know within the next month if we can commit to the expensive room reservations and travel arrangements.

Please visit our home page linked below for anticipated costs and detailed information. Please forward this to any colleagues in the area who may not be subscribed to this list.

Thanks!

p.s. we are doing this on request and will consider other proposals for this training around the world; please let us know if you are interested in having us deliver this hands-on training in your area of the world

cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO List, XML Dev, Antenna House List, RenderX List, UBL Dev

--
Upcoming XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on courses:      Wellington, NZ 2009-01