Re: [xsl] apply-templates vs. call-template problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] apply-templates vs. call-template problem
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 15:05:14 +0100
It's worth keeping a second xslt processor handy. You are entitled to
receive an error message that select is not permitted on
xsl:call-template. Another processor would probably tell you this (and
XSLT 2.0 processor is required to do so - I'm not familiar with 1.0
this century, but I suspect the requirement was there too).