Re: [xsl] the future of xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] the future of xslt
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:27:47 +0200
oh I see what you meant, you meant could you compare the different
results in this way

xslt xsl-fo, xml.

I don't think so, whenever I've looked I've had results of 0 for the
grouped query, which doesn't make much sense.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen

>>> http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm |
>>> http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354