Re: [xsl] MSXML DOCTYPE error

Subject: Re: [xsl] MSXML DOCTYPE error
From: "Luke Stedman" <luke.stedman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:05:38 +0100
Andrew,

I am moving them to the DTD as they are not "variable", they are
constant values that are used in several XSLT's.

By moving them to the DTD I ensure that all the declarations were
consistent across the XSL's, no more duplication of values or
maintenance issues and all values would be accessible from current and
future XSL's - your point with regards "variables.xslt" is a good idea
and I may do that.

Thanks for the idea
Luke