RE: [xsl] which is more effiecient and fast doc() or collection()

Subject: RE: [xsl] which is more effiecient and fast doc() or collection()
From: Mario Madunic <hajduk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:32:45 -0700
I know we are only talking milliseconds here and what I'm currently working on
is just over 100 docs. But when it comes down to the other projects I work on
and it is now 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands of docs then
efficiency might come into play. (it is sometimes hard to explain to a manager
why the process is taking so long, concept of time out the window the higher on
the corporate ladder).

So the processor I have is a dual core 2.00Ghz Intel chip and 2GB Ram. Not bad
for a laptop.

Marijan (Mario) Madunic