Re: [xsl] Simple XML Diff

Subject: Re: [xsl] Simple XML Diff
From: "Darcy Parker" <darcyparker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:40:47 -0400
Have you looked at this extension?

http://www.exslt.org/set/functions/difference/index.html

You should be able to use it with most XSLT 1.0 processors.

My first impression is that it would be feasible to write an XSL that
reads in 2 documents and then starting at the root of each document
step through each level of elements and filter out differences. If you
find a difference, step through those nodes recursively in order to
pin point the difference.

Darcy