Re: [xsl] Combining two XBEL XML files

Subject: Re: [xsl] Combining two XBEL XML files
From: "Aaron Gray" <aaronngray.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:50:11 +0100
Looks like it is generally working. it is not picking up bookmarks that are in general <xbel> scope without being in a <folder>. And also the XBEL header is not there but other than that greatstuff thanks alot

Tested it again and it is picking up root bookmarks afterall.

Great stuff. Just root titles, and headers to deal with now :)

If you could give me either advice on a 1.0 version or code one for me I would be very greatful.

Hope you dont mind me publishing this under the LGPL on a XBEL tools page ?

Many thanks,

Aaron