RE: [xsl] Re: Selecting consecutive elements using generate-id

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Selecting consecutive elements using generate-id
From: "Kelly Attrill" <kellyattrill@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 22:53:40 -0400
Thanks Michael and Eliot for your responses.

I have since spent a bit more time looking at this in more depth and
realized my recursion templates were missing some levels, so Eliot
thanks for putting me back on track. I didn't use a for-each with
generate-id() in the end but I need to understand this better. I'm
currently using the tabBefore to test if it is greater or less than
the next as our word styling is not consistent.

Thanks also Michael, many of your responses on this list have been
very helpful to me in the past, hopefully I can start helping others
here soon.