RE: [xsl] Content negotiation in XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Content negotiation in XSLT
From: "Rushforth, Peter" <prushfor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:09:44 -0400
Florent,

This extension function looks really useful.
I'm curious as to why saxon:serialize and saxon:parse are required for
the <body> element?
Should the extension function not be able to avoid their use by
serializing/parsing the request/response internally without the need for
the other extensions?

The use of the the same variable name for global and local had me
confused for a moment -
but as you say you are updating the examples.

Cheers,
Peter